The cyber security business is at a crossroads in these extraordinary times.
Cyber and corporate risks are being reshaped by new technology, attack vectors, geopolitical conflicts, and legislation. With so many new threats to contend with, now is the time to beef up your protection. A full day of expert-level conversation on cutting-edge security approaches to applying the correct security measures to secure your systems, data, and information will be held at Zero Day Con. On March 10th, 2022, join Zero Day Con in Dublin, Ireland, to learn about industry trends, top security technology, and critical goals for your information security program.
- Understand today’s complex cyber threat landscape and rethink your security strategy
- Gain unique insights from industry experts on information security threats, vulnerabilities, and risks
- Network with peers, speakers, and executives throughout the event and during the complimentary drinks & food breaks
- Cybersecurity is getting personal: hacking the human
- How to apply zero trust in your cyber program
- Securing critical infrastructure and the rise of national cyber threats
- Protecting from insider threat before it is too late
- Skills shortage and the lack of diversity in cybersecurity
- Managing incident response correctly
- Getting “Data Protection” right
- AI Technical Breakout Session