The subject of their FIRST in-person Cyber Security Summit and Conference is Enabling a Diverse and Inclusive Cyberspace. This year’s topic promotes Latino cybersecurity workers’ unique skills and contributions, as well as the necessity of encouraging Diversity, Equality, Inclusion, and Accessibility (DEIA) in the area to drive innovation and advancement.
This event will delve into subjects such as:
- The unique challenges and opportunities that Latino cybersecurity professionals face in the industry
- Strategies for increasing Latino professional representation and inclusion in cybersecurity
- The importance of mentorship, sponsorship, and professional development in advancing Latino cybersecurity professionals
- The role of allies in supporting Latino cybersecurity professionals and promoting diversity and inclusion in the industry -The potential of the Latino cybersector
- The influence of emerging technologies on the Hispanic cybersecurity workforce, as well as the prospects for encouraging diversity and inclusion
The organizers intend to bring together Latino cybersecurity professionals, industry executives, policymakers, and diversity and inclusion advocates to honor Latino persons’ unique cybersecurity capabilities and potential.
The theme can also serve as a platform for Latino cybersecurity professionals to grow their abilities, build relationships, and empower one another in order to promote diversity and inclusion in the field of cybersecurity.