The digital world and cyber threats are ever-changing. Come join the next generation of visionaries as we accelerate once more into an imaginative future. You’ll be able to attend Ignite ’22 in person or digitally. Explore all of the technical presentations, lab certifications, best practice workshops, and other events.
Topics to be discussed by the speakers include:
- Network Safety (Next-Gen Firewall)
- Cloud-Based Security Services (CDSS)
- Edge Secure Access Service (SASE)
- Cloud Native Application Security (Prisma Cloud)
- Operations Security (Cortex)
- Endpoint Protection (Cortex XDR)
- hreat Intelligence and Incident Response Services (Unit 42)
- Improving Security (Cross Portfolio)
- Partner Showcase -Industry Solutions
Stop Zero-Day Malware with Zero Stress Events 2023
Threat actors are inventing new ways to avoid detection, including highly elusive malware, as cyber threats continue to grow in volume and complexity. To assist enterprises in keeping up with these growing threats, Palo Alto Networks has released PAN-OS 11.0 Nova, the latest edition of its industry-leading PAN-OS software, which includes 50+ product upgrades and improvements.
Nova is a significant advancement in network security. It detects 60% more injection attacks, stops 26% more zero-day malware than typical sandboxes, simplifies security architecture, and assists enterprises in adopting cybersecurity best practices. The basic line is that Nova assists firms in staying one step ahead of adversaries.
Join Palo Alto Networks security experts for our virtual event, Stop Zero-Day Malware with Zero Stress, to see how you can use Nova to keep one step ahead of zero-day threats.
- Protection against zero-day threats. Advanced WildFire® prevents 26% more zero-day malware than typical sandboxes, and advancements in our industry-leading Advanced Threat Prevention prevent 60% more unknown injection threats that traditional IPS solutions miss.
- A security that is simplified and consistent. Integrate proxy on NGFW, secure all traffic with a single platform, and secure all apps and data with the most comprehensive CASB solution in the business.
- A better cyber posture. With new AIOps technologies, you can easily adopt cybersecurity best practices and proactively resolve misconfigurations.
- The most complete Zero Trust security solution for your IoT devices. With up to 90% of all IoT devices found within 48 hours, see and secure every connected “thing” with ML-powered visibility, prevention, and least-privileged access enforcement in a single platform.
You’ll also get a look at our five newest fourth-generation ML-Powered NGFWs, including the powerhouse PA-5440, the stylish PA-1400 Series, and the latest PA-400 Series additions, the PA-445 and PA-415.
Public Sector Ignite 2023
Traditional methods and tools have been shown to be inadequate for dealing with the worldwide challenges of today. This has caused widespread uncertainty in the public sector regarding cybersecurity. As a direct result of this, the federal government has ramped up its efforts to protect mission-critical data by issuing executive orders, department memoranda, and many other official directives.
Despite this, there are still open questions regarding the most effective ways to counter emerging future threats. Which road map should leaders in the public sector follow to upgrade the foundation of their cybersecurity defenses? How can they also continue to comply with newly issued mandates?
At Public Sector Ignite 2023, some of the most prominent names in the government and the cybersecurity industry will get together to discuss the future of cybersecurity. This one-day event is completely unique, and throughout it, you will learn about best practices in the real world as well as next-generation technologies. We want to provide assistance to the public sector so that it can construct cybersecurity defenses that are prepared for whatever the future holds.