The Grassr00tz cybersecurity conference is an annual gathering of specialists in the area, with the goal of fostering an atmosphere that encourages the sharing of cutting-edge ideas, methods, and solutions in a cooperative setting. Establishing a forum for networking and the exchange of ideas is its primary objective.
Participants will also have the opportunity to get more knowledge and a better understanding of the most recent security concerns. Participants come from a wide variety of fields, including law enforcement, government organizations, and the fields of information technology and computer science.
This is a cybersecurity security conference for security professionals, organized by security professionals.
You are encouraged to submit Call For Papers:
- If you have insight into the next Log4j or Heartbleed
- If you have any tricks for reducing your Attack Surface or analyzing Attack Trees
- If you are a DevSecOps expert who can demystify the operations
- If you are familiar with the MITRE ATT&CK Framework, CVSS Scoring, or other related concepts
- Do you work with cyber threat intelligence or OSINT?
- Submit a request if you want to make secure coding practices less mysterious or if you have an opinion on the secure postures of programming languages.
- Submit a request if you want to try your hand at a conference speaking and have a security or risk topic to share.
These are just a few ideas; there are many more that can help our community grow.