During this webinar, experts will discuss Linux forensics and how Belkasoft X can assist investigators with the challenges they confront when examining Linux-based systems. They’ll also go through the system artifacts that have lately been supported.
The team will go over how to get, and evaluate, the following system artifacts during this webinar:
- Bash history
- Device identifier information
- Installed packages extraction
- Network interfaces
- OS information
- USB device list
- User accounts
Viber Forensics with Belkasoft
Viber is a cross-platform VoIP and instant messaging program available for Android, iOS, Microsoft Windows, macOS, and Linux devices. Viber has a global user base of over 1.1 billion users and over 820 million monthly active users.
Despite the fact that there have been no famous criminal cases employing this messaging software in the past, the plethora of security features that lawbreakers may exploit means that an examiner should be aware of how to deal with it.
You will learn the following throughout this webinar:
- Viber security features and limitations
- The most important evidence to analyze during a digital forensic investigation
- Location of Viber artifacts on Android and iOS devices
- How to extract deleted Viber data
- And we will demonstrate what you can do with Belkasoft X to get and analyze Viber data acquired from iOS and Android devices.