Also referred to as Asociación @aslan, this is the organizer behind these events. They are based in Madrid, Spain.
ASLAN2022 will provide a comprehensive view of the latest developments in information technology (IT) innovation and cybersecurity made by leading manufacturers and specialized technology partners, as well as the experiences of CIOs/CTOs/CISOs who are leading digitization projects in key sectors such as the health industry, industry, or transportation, and all the news on the opportunities offered by European recovery funds to develop the full potential of technologies such as 5G or artificial intelligence.
The following are some of the subjects that will be covered at the meeting:
- Cyber Security
- Digital Workspace
- Cloud Datacenter
- Intelligent Networks
The @aslan Association, which represents 173 manufacturers and suppliers specializing in digital innovation and cybersecurity, will host the thirtieth edition of the ASLAN2023 Madrid Congress & EXPO on March 22 and 23 at the IFEMA Convention Center under the title “We will keep innovating. We continue forward.”
A fantastic yearly event in Madrid that will bring together over 7,500 people interested in technologies to drive the digital revolution.
Cybersecurity, hybrid infrastructures, advanced analytics, data centers, and other technologies are required to propel the digital economy forward. We are witnessing an extraordinary paradigm shift in which companies and governments prioritize technology. The resilience capability, as well as the ability to provide better services and meet the enormous challenges of this decade, is in the hands of digital transformation teams.
This edition will cover current topics such as:
- Digitization and securitization of critical sectors for economic recovery and competitiveness enhancement.
- The impact of AI, 5G, and automation on digital infrastructures.
- The ICT distribution channel is a force for advancing SMEs’ digitization.
- The AGE and Territory Public Administration’s modernization and digitization challenge.
- The possibility of growing the national cybersecurity managed services business.
- Data centers and connectivity, a chance to cement Madrid and Spain as a digital hub for southern Europe.
- Improving connectivity and digital infrastructures through strategic Next Generation Funds projects.