The official worldwide security event hosted by the United Kingdom Government will be held at the Farnborough International Exhibition and Conference Center from March 14-16, 2023. The event is called Security & Policing.
Security & Policing is a world-class opportunity to meet and discuss the latest advances in delivering national security and resilience with leading UK suppliers, UK and overseas Government officials, and senior decision-makers across the law enforcement and security sectors. This event is hosted by the Joint Security & Resilience Centre (JSaRC) of the Home Office. The Security & Policing exhibition is not open to the public, and the Home Office must give its permission to anyone who wants to attend or exhibit there.
The event draws in thousands of guests, including the following:
- Key providers of national infrastructure and their security managers in the UK
- Chief Constables and their force representatives
- UK and International Police Officers and staff
- Capability specifiers and purchasers
- Emergency services and First Responders
- The Home Office and other Government Departments
- Prisons and correctional facilities professionals
- Resilience forums
- Customs, immigration, and border agencies
- Government security agencies
- MOD departments and procurement heads
- Major event security professionals