Ada-Europe is an international organization dedicated to promoting Ada programming. Its goal is to promote Ada’s use and understanding, as well as its adoption into academic and scientific institutions. Ada-primary Europe’s goal is to advocate European interests in Ada and Ada-related issues.
Ada-Europe was founded in 1988 in its current form. It was founded under Belgian law because there is no European legislative framework to manage such entities. Ada-Belgium, Ada-Denmark, Ada-Deutschland, Ada-France, Ada-Spain, and Ada-Switzerland are the current member organizations.
Individual members of these organizations can join Ada-Europe as indirect members. Individuals from nations without a national member organization can join directly. Ada-Europe currently has over 300 members across all membership levels.
Ada-Europe is led by a Board that is chosen at the annual Ada-Europe General Assembly.
International Conference on Reliable Software Technologies (AEiC) 2022
The 26th Ada-Europe International Conference on Reliable Software Technologies (AEiC 2022) will be held in dual-mode in Ghent, Belgium, with a strong focus on in-person events and digital assistance for remote participation. A journal track, an industrial track, a work-in-progress track, a vendor display, parallel tutorials, and satellite workshops are all on the conference agenda.
- A journal track, an industrial track, a work-in-progress (WiP) track, a vendor display, parallel tutorials, and satellite workshops are all on the conference agenda.
- Journal-track submissions highlight scientific advancements that are backed up by a strong theoretical framework and a comprehensive review.
- WiP-track entries depict a fresh research concept that is still in the early stages of development, anywhere between conception and the first prototype.
- Submissions on the industrial track focus on the practitioners’ perspective on a difficult case study or industrial project.
- Attendees are guided through a hands-on familiarization with revolutionary advances or beneficial features connected to crucial software in tutorial submissions.